Today, custom skins are a little complex to do and require a lot of work on each upgrade. The goal of this issue is to be able to deploy a skin with only one file (that can be downloaded by the manager ?)
- old-fashion skin method stays available (== duplicate
- new fashion is named "standard-skin"
- our skin is modified to include more than changing only background image (may be a .zip containing images and only one general HTML template)
- standard-skin file is stored in configuration DB in a specific place
- when portal detects that it has not the good file, it download it from configuration DB and deploy it in a directory (write authorized)
- LLNG website proposes some of these new standard skins
To upload designs, you'll need to enable LFS. More information