Milestone expired on Jun 30, 2018
Release containing the solvers submitted to SAT13 and PB16 competitive events and algorithms published at FMCAD13 and SAT14.
This is the last release to support Java 1.6.
Completed Issues (closed)
- if-then constraint
- Improve error report when xsd missing
- o line is incorrect for internal optimizer
- release jars do not include debug information
- Allow iterating on a part of a model (subset of its variables)
- Remove propagated literals when removing a PB constraint
- Integrate faster prime implicant computation
- Lower bounding optimization does not work for maxsat
- Timers are not correctly released when performing optimization
- Crashes with NPE after call to unsatExplanation()
- Iterators can be created at each conflict
- Remove call to System.gc in solver
- Initialization of org.sat4j.minisat.core.Solver calls Runtime.getRuntime().freeMemory()
- Lexico-Optimization does not work with ManyCore (parallel) solvers.
- Support unused variables in the objective function when the optimization problem is trivial
- Sat4j maxsat does not pick the right reader with an arbitrary extension
- Sat4j not terminating
- DependencyHelper corrupts existing constraints
- Invalid multiple solutions with call to isSatisfiable(true) in ModelIterator