"mvn test" for dummy Analyser web service fail
- Start with empty local Maven repository (i.e., .m2/repositories deleted)
- Create new Analyser web service: mvn weblab:generate ...
- Modify process() method in generated web service code to return the input resource unchanged
- Remove expected exception from generated testAnalyserMultiThread() test case.
- Execute test case: mvn test
Result: testAnalyserMultiThread() test case failed. The org.ow2.weblab.core.helper.impl.JenaResourceStructureHelperExtended class could not be found.
Analysis: At some point of time, the generated test cases started to include a resource validator that I didn't see before. But in the rdf-helper-jena-structure package, some classes were removed when the version was upgraded from 1.4.0 to 1.4.1.
Workaround: Modify the pom.xml to force the version of rdf-helper-jena-structure to 1.4.0.
See attached files for details.